Venue & Hospitality
Conference Dates: May 16-17, 2022
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Although the seat of Netherlands government is in The Hague, Amsterdam is the nominal capital. It is also the country's largest city, with a population of more than 851,000, and the most visited, with over 3,5 million foreign visitors a year. The Netherlands is a country situated in Western Europe, bordering Belgium to the south and Germany to the east. To its north and west is the North Sea. Although the Netherlands is the country's official name, people often call it Holland. The provinces of North Holland and South Holland form only part of the Netherlands.
How to reach Amsterdam:
Amsterdam is very well connected with the world and the rest of Europe. Two large airlines have their base in Amsterdam - KLM and Jet Airways. Schiphol Airport is located around 10kms south-west of the city, and is very conveniently connected to the city - and also to other major cities in Netherlands - by a wide metro network.
Trains from across Europe, specially nearby Belgium, France and Germany are very frequent. There are a lot of bus services as well from nearby cities such as The Hague and Eindhoven, etc.
Weather in Amsterdam during May:
- Temperature: December is a moderate autumn month in Abudhabi, UAE, with average temperature varying between 22°C (72°F) and 26°C (79°F).
- Rainfall: In December, the rain falls for 11.6 days. Throughout December, 6mm (0.2") of precipitation is accumulated.
- Humidity: The average relative humidity in October is 64%.
- Daylight: The average length of the day in October is 8.5.
- UV index: Maximum UV Index value ranges from 3 to 5 symbolizes a moderate threat to individuals from the exposure to the Sun's UV radiation.
Major Universities in Abu Dhabi:
- Mohamed bin zayed university of artificial intelligence.
- Emirates institute for banking and financial studies.
- Rabdan academy.
- Khawarizmi international college.
- Higher colleges of technology.
- United arab emirates university.
- Zayed university abu dhabi.
- New york university abu dhabi.
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Emirates Palace
- Yas Waterworld
- Manarat Al Saadiyat
- Qasr Al Hosn
- Yas Marina Circuit
- Zaya Nurai Island
- Emirates Park Zoo
- Etihad Towerson