Venue & Hospitality
Conference Dates: May 16-17, 2022
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Abu Dhabi, the capital and the largest of all the Emirates, is nestled on a T- shaped island extending into the Persian Gulf from the central western coast. Abu Dhabi is the neighbouring emirate of Dubai. Needless to say, the capital has the best hospitality and houses numerous wonderful man-made establishments which keep its visitors spell-bound. Abu Dhabi is also highly rich in archaeological evidence. A visit to Abu Dhabi is no less than a visit to paradise, as you get to see exquisite Arabian culture combined with modern technology. You can also find many other places of interest which would keep you entertained.
How to reach Abu Dhabi:
The best way to get around Abu Dhabi is by car, especially if you plan on spending a lot of time outside of Abu Dhabi city. The emirate's major highways are easy to navigate, although maintenance efforts can cause construction-related traffic. However, if you intend to spend the majority of your vacation in and around Abu Dhabi city, you'll fare just fine with taxis and the public bus system. Cabs are a relatively affordable means of transit, and you can easily flag them from the street. Meanwhile, the Abu Dhabi Department of Transport operates a fairly extensive bus network within Abu Dhabi city and to and around other parts of the emirate, including Al Ain and parts of Al Gharbia.
Weather in Abu Dhabi during December:
- Temperature: December is a moderate autumn month in Abudhabi, UAE, with average temperature varying between 22°C (72°F) and 26°C (79°F).
- Rainfall: In December, the rain falls for 11.6 days. Throughout December, 6mm (0.2") of precipitation is accumulated.
- Humidity: The average relative humidity in October is 64%.
- Daylight: The average length of the day in October is 8.5.
- UV index: Maximum UV Index value ranges from 3 to 5 symbolizes a moderate threat to individuals from the exposure to the Sun's UV radiation.
Major Universities in Abu Dhabi:
- Mohamed bin zayed university of artificial intelligence.
- Emirates institute for banking and financial studies.
- Rabdan academy.
- Khawarizmi international college.
- Higher colleges of technology.
- United arab emirates university.
- Zayed university abu dhabi.
- New york university abu dhabi.
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Emirates Palace
- Yas Waterworld
- Manarat Al Saadiyat
- Qasr Al Hosn
- Yas Marina Circuit
- Zaya Nurai Island
- Emirates Park Zoo
- Etihad Towerson